Are you ready to kickstart your marketing career? If so… this one's for you!
Are you looking for a diverse role where you can work across various fields including social media management, content writing, helping out with events, paid and organic online advertising, and supporting the team to increase brand awareness?
You have the opportunity to join Onboard Sportswear, a company that supplies a range of performance teamwear products to our global target audiences. We are looking for a marketer who has a passion for marketing and is keen to get stuck in!
Bridgend, South Wales (Flexible and remote working options available)
Onboard Sportswear is searching for a dedicated and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Lead to become a valuable part of our dynamic team.
The Digital Marketing Lead will play a vital role in promoting the brand's core product offering along with sharing compelling stories our team and community generates across various platforms. Leveraging these narratives, they will attract businesses and consumers to work and partner with us long term.
What We’re Looking For / Responsibilities
- Support the Creative Director with project organisation
- Grow and manage our social media output specifically across current trending platforms
- Digital content creation and graphic design
- Create campaigns to drive sales to our products and services
- Assist with the admin and management of our website
- Maintain and build positive relationships with our community
- Work with our video, audio and PR partners to create stunning content
- Conduct market research and stay up to date with trends
- Create & grow automated newsletters and maintain mailing lists accordingly
- React to local, national and global events/news to create relevant content
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills is a must!
- Fantastic eye for detail and high standards for your work
- Highly organised and detail-oriented
- Enthusiastic and approachable
- Track record in management of social media tools
- Knowledge and use of the Shopify Platform with various Apps and Integrations
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC advertising
- Ability to think creatively
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own initiative
- Ability to prioritise tasks appropriately
- A real team player with a flexible and calm approach to work
- Background in marketing or content creation is advantageous
What’s on Offer?
£21,000 - £25,000 per year
Friendly, relaxed studio environment
Great work/life balance
Opportunity to travel with global events
Impressive customer portfolio
How to Apply
To apply for this vacancy, please create a presentation about yourself. We want to know about you, your working experience and any life experiences that have shaped you. We know that people are much more than a list of jobs on a word document so send this, along with your CV, to email@example.com by the 31st of January.
Please note that we may close this vacancy early if we receive a sufficient number of applications, so we encourage you to express your interest as soon as possible.
If you are passionate about sharing stories, possess excellent organisational skills, and thrive in a fast-paced, creative environment, we invite you to apply now to join our team as a Digital Marketing Lead at Onboard Sportswear.
In 2020, we launched Onboard Sportswear to elevate the quality of apparel in the Cuesports industry across the UK and beyond.
The Cuesports industry had become very mundane in terms of what clothing was available for Professional and Amateur levels and we wanted to create a brand that would be the front runner in terms of creativity, value for money and one where we invest in their performance.
Our expansion since then has seen the brand grow to a global audience and our product portfolio evolve, but what makes Onboard Sportswear special has remained. Great product is at the heart of everything we do and our Customer Service is unrivalled!
As we expand globally we look to strengthen our existing team by adding diverse people to offer our valued customers the best possible experience when visiting us online and at events.
Welcome to our journey. Get Onboard!